Saturday 17 April 2010

three favourite sites?

Depends on my mood, but If I was to talk about my favourite sites as sites I enjoy the most and go to most often, I would have to say video based sites are at the top of the list.

These include:
vimeo
youtube
wwwatch
and even the ABC

If I had never lived outside Australia I would have a different list. This is because in other places I have lived, including South America and Eastern Europe, there are few restrictions on downloads and it is possible to watch video on the internet without going broke.

I find that these sites constantly give me inspiration, particularly for animation. I don't know how I would have understood animation if I hadn't found these sites. I am sure it has opened up amazing possibilities of what can be done.

I am certain that if and when broadband in Australia is sorted out people will change the way they use the internet and video will be a big part of this. It is a crime it hasn't been done already.

http://delicious.com/bernardsullivan/favourite_sites


Bernard

1 comment:

  1. Yes Bernard, I believe these sites really help. YouTube lends a massive hand to me, and i don't know where i'd be without some of the demos I have found on there.

    ReplyDelete