Saturday 22 May 2010

historic glimpse at Disney

I found this documentary about Disney is interesting from a historic point of view, especially as now Disney is doing 2d again. I think one of the most interesting things in animation is the culture of working collaboratively. I would like to do some research on that one day. This is an example of how to wreck that.

The video I put up which has now disappeared from Vimeo which was a documentary by Dan Lund about how 2d animation finished at Disney less than a decade ago. I can't find another copy online and I didn't write down the title...

But Bec, if you are interested in the less sweet side of Disney you could start with this doco on Walt Disney:

2 comments:

  1. Bernard I would love to see this this disney clip, its a shame that we can not view it at the moment, can you please try and fix it. If you can that wold be great... I'm so interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Bec, I couldn't find another clip to replace the one I originally posted. Hope the replacement is useful.

    ReplyDelete